- A corner unit, there are nine large windows, some with fabulous views, some shaded by trees.These windows produce a tremendous amount of light and with the high ceilings have a very open feel.
- This is downtown living. It is located on the edge of the Hennepin theatre district, two blocks from St. Thomas, two blocks from Skyway access, soon to be one block from a new Lund's grocery store.
- Underground parking
- All pets are ok, no size restrictions
- Association fees include sanitation, snow/lawn care, maintenance of building/grounds and hazard insurance.
- Access by grand staircase or convenient elevator
- Unit has new top of the line stainless appliances, stainless sink with disposal, and new in unit laundry
- State of the art security system
- Semi private entrance, no long hallways
- Formal foyer
- Private balcony
- Central Air and Heat
- Built in storage in bathroom, bedroom and foyer
- Storage unit in basement.
- Approximately 1100 square feet, two bedroom, dual access bath
- Taxes last year approximately $1500.00
- (Auctioneers note: The street level has an internet café and Eli's restaurant. The food at Eli's is superb and the BLT the best in town. Come down to look at this unit just as an excuse to eat there. You won't be disappointed.)